How to Apply
How to Apply
Applicants should use the online application form to apply for funding. This form will appear on this website during the Stage 1 dates advertised. We do not accept applications through email or post.
Stage 1 is a very short Expression of Interest (EOI) which requires only some basic details about your organisation, as well as a very short summary of the project you are proposing.
Successful applicants will receive an email with more details on how to complete Stage 2 by no later than September 5th. Unsuccessful applicants will also recieve a notification email and are welcome to apply again in 2020. Please note that these decisions are final.
The second stage requires applicants to provide more detail on both their organisation and the project, including:
- A full project description, outlining the plan of action and chief activities
- Projected short-term outcomes and long-term impacts of the project
- The need for the project
- Estimated numbers of beneficiaries that are realistic
- A full breakdown of the project costs
- Supporting documents: including your organisation's constitution, article or memorandum of understanding as well as the most recent annual accounts
- Quotes for single items costing over £1,000
- Details of two contactable referees for your organisation
All appropriate project specific permissions (i.e. planning permission) should be in place in advance of the stage 2 application.
Applicants will recieve the outcome by email by October 31st.
If successful applicants must then return a funding agreement and their organisation's bank statement before payment will be made.
Upon completion of the project, all grant-holders must then complete an evaluation form, this is available to download in the 'Grant Holders' section of this website.